You will learn with a local guide the great teaching of Kobo Daishi ( the founder of Koyasan) and why Koyasan still attracts many people from all over the world even after more than 1,200 years.
- Around 10:30 a,m. Meet at Koyasan Station or Around 11:00 a,m. at Ichinohashi bridge to Okuno-in
- 11:00 -13:00 Okuno-in walking
- 13:00 – 14:30 Lunch and Shopping
- 14:45-15:00 Daimon Gate
- 15:15 – 16:00 Danjo Garan
- 16:15 – 17:00 Kongobuji Temple
Tour course can be arranged at your request.
Points of interests
Guided Tour Fee
28,000 yen (Up to 4 people)
*Please contact us for larger groups.
Transportation expenses, meals and entrance fees to temple facilities should be separately paid by tour participants.
Please feel free to contact us by filling out the form below.