You will visit the two most important spots with a local guide in one day, learning the great teaching of Kobo Daishi ( the founder of Koyasan) and why Koyasan still attracts many people from all over the world. There is a belief that all the sins and misdeeds committed in this and past lives could be removed if you make a pilgrimage to Koyasan. Let’s enjoy exploring Koyasan without stress with a local guide.
- Around 10:30 a,m. Meet at Koyasan Station or Around 11:00 a,m. at Ichinohashi bridge to Okuno-in
- 11:00 -13:00 Okuno-in walking
- 13:00 – 14:30 Lunch and Shopping
- 14:45-15:00 Daimon Gate
- 15:15 – 16:00 Danjo Garan
- 16:15 – 17:00 Kongobuji Temple
Tour courses can be arranged at your request.
Points of interests
Guided Tour Fee
35,000 yen (Up to 4 people)
*Please contact us for larger groups.
Transportation expenses, meals, and entrance fees to temple facilities should be separately paid by tour participants.
Please feel free to contact us by filling out the form below.